The best wedding DJ fulfills three primary roles, each of which requires intense detail skills. Your DJ serves as the host of your wedding day, unobtrusively advising your guests on the sequence of events, letting them know when it’s time to be seated for dinner, the bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc. Your DJ also interacts with you and all your vendors, making sure everyone is on the same page with timing. Most importantly, your DJ entertains you and your guests with an unforgettable dance party.
Once contracted, we will work together to develop a unique timeline that reflects your vision for the day. Through meetings, emails, phone calls, etc., I work with you to hammer out all of the details for your wedding day to make sure that your ceremony and reception includes all those special, personal touches that will make your event exclusively yours. From entrance music as you walk down the aisle to the pacing of toasts to the cutting of the cake, I will help you create a sequence of events that flows well and fits the mood of your special day. Planning can be overwhelming sometimes, but it doesn’t need to be stressful and can actually be a lot of fun! Aside from helping you develop the best timeline for the day, another key role of ours is to create a personalized soundtrack that will bring you back to those special moments in your life and love story, and allow you to share your story with friends and family through music. All these details are essential to making your wedding the one you've always dreamed of. As your wedding DJ, we entertain your guests with a positive attitude and a since respect for the magnificence of a wedding. We also provide, eloquent, and educated voice as the evening’s emcee. Most of all, we provide that perfect mix of music and attitude to get you and on the dance floor having the time of your lives..
When contacting us for a rate quote, please advise:
1. The venue where your ceremony and reception will take place.
2. Whether you require ceremony audio services (background music, ceremony music, microphones, etc.) in addition to cocktail hour/reception DJ/MC services.
3. Approximate time the ceremony and reception begins and when you expect the last dance
4. Approximate number of guests that will be attending your event.
5. Whether the ceremony and/or reception will take place indoors or outdoors.
6. If you are interested in learning about how lighting and video projection can enhance your event please feel free to ask me any question. We are not a typical DJ company. We are a special experience entertainment company. Our approach is to help you determine how best to coordinate all of the elements of your wedding: , event uplighting, cake lighting, table layout, timing, flow, MUSIC, etc. to create the richest possible wedding experience for you and your guests. Our goal is to create memories and encourage connectedness amongst the guests. We want to learn everything we possibly can about you and your fiancé, to tailor the day around your personality and history. We have experience and proven success accomplishing this with delightful results. We want the same happy ending for you. We don't look at what we do as providing music and lights for your wedding, we look at it as helping you design the experience of a LIFETIME..